Issue 62 online
Issue 62 of the Nathaniel Report is now available online here (PDF, 200Kb)
The issue contains articles on euthanasia and cannabis that we trust you will find informative in the lead-up to the referendum questions that all voters will be asked to vote on.
We understand that PDFs are not an ideal format for people who are visually impaired. For those of you who may struggle to read the PDF, there is also an option to have the articles read aloud to you through a web app called Natural Readers:
- Go to https://www.naturalreaders.com/ using your preferred browser
- Click on “Go To Online Reader”
- Drag the PDF file above and drop in the text box on the natural readers website as per the instructions
- You can choose the accent and the speed of the reader
- Go to the page or article that you wish to have read out and ‘play’ and ‘pause’ as you would with any other audio file.
We trust that you find something of interest in this issue.
Notes on COVID-19 Vaccines and the moral implications of their manufacture
COVID-19 vaccine – Should Catholics vaccinate using an ethically compromised vaccine?
- NZ Catholic bishops urge everyone to have a Covid-19 vaccine
- A Timeline of the Euthanasia Debate in New Zealand
- Respect Life Sunday Pastoral Letter – Care for Our Environment NZ Catholic Bishops Conference
- The Pain of an Abortion: It Can Take Years, Sometimes Decades! Stephanie Kitching
- Joint Written and Oral Submission to the Abortion Legislation Committee NZ Catholic Bishops Conference and The Nathaniel Centre