Issue 60 online
This is the first time that we are publishing the Report electronically using Issuu. It is a measure that we have taken because we are, for the moment at least, unable to get it printed due to the COVID-19 Lockdown.
You can read Issue 60 online here
Navigate and enlarge the issue with the tools below the report.
It is also available in PDF format here.
This issue contains articles on euthanasia and cannabis that we trust you will find informative in the lead-up to the referendum questions that all voters will be asked to vote on.
We understand that PDFs are not an ideal format for people who are visually impaired. For those of you who may struggle to read the PDF, there is also an option to have the articles read aloud to you through a web app called “natural readers”
- Go tohttps://www.naturalreaders.com/using your preferred browser
- Click on “Go To Online Reader”
- Drag the PDF file attached to this email and drop in the text box on the naturalreaders website as per the instructions
- You can choose the ‘accent’ and the ‘speed’ of the reader
- Go to the page or article that you wish to have read out and ‘play’ and ‘pause’ as you would with any other audio file.
We trust that you find something of interest in this issue.
Key issues in Bioethics
- Respect Life Sunday Pastoral Letter – Care for Our Environment NZ Catholic Bishops Conference
- The Pain of an Abortion: It Can Take Years, Sometimes Decades! Stephanie Kitching
- Joint Written and Oral Submission to the Abortion Legislation Committee NZ Catholic Bishops Conference and The Nathaniel Centre
- Editorial: Euthanasia Memo to MPs: ‘Hard Cases Make Bad Law’
- Living with Dystopia